Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Interior Designer... finally!

Okay, this will be my last post of the day. First I've got to share some awesome news (well, awesome for me, I'm sure Leah and Nicole would argue otherwise!) I was offered a job in the haworth Design Studio as an Interior Designer yesterday, and I accepted the offer. I will be starting my new job towards the end of the month. This is both extremely exciting for me- another step on the path of my career, and some what sad. I will no longer be working with my amazing team, and I will most definately miss them. But at least I'm not going far.... just downstairs. This is an awesome new opportunity that I am so grateful to God for. So, I'll be sure to keep you posted on how it goes!

5 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

congratulations!

and beautiful, fun pictures...

abbott said...

I am happy for you samara; this is a great opportunity. I am just sad that you are leaving us. And maybe a little jealous that you will get to travel and go to neocon and stuff like that while I get to sit at my desk...but I will definitely come visit you downstairs :-)

PK21 said...

Congratulations Samara! I knew you'd get it, but it was about time they let you know! lol

Joal Kamps said...

This is super awesome news Samara! I told you that job would come around. Way to be patient and reap the benefits. I hope this coming year is full of challenges and more great adventures!

Becky said...

It's a little late, but congratulations!