Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Eagles Alumni


It was that time of year again... the Eagles Alumni basketball tournament. Truthfully I usually dread participating in this event back home over the holidays. But seeing as I've been playing basketball at work on my lunch hours, I was very excited to play this year. It ended up being a lot of fun, and I love running into random people that I haven't seen in, well... a year. Seems as though I officially an "old lady" as I was placed in the oldest category. That's gotta make a girl feel good! It got pretty crazy watching the men play though, they were having injuries left and right. I'm wondering if our hacking skills have worn off on them after watching us all these years??

1 comment:

PK21 said...

Did the lunch time scrimmages help? Did you rain down the points on the unsuspecting "youngsters"? I'm sure they were more competition than what you've seen at lunchtime! lol