Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yes we do work, sometimes...

Nicole, Leah and I at the Haworth Christmas Party.... yummy Gelato!

Me and... the Evil Dead

Leah sporting her new D.V.D
It was the season of parties... which I was generally impressed with . Although, it does get a little overwhelming at times, and it seems that too often Christ gets kicked out of Christmas.

There are a handful of really great people that I work with. We got together at a very quaint coffee shop with two girls who used to work for Haworth. We did a cheesy movie exchange and I ended up with the evil dead, while others did not fair so well. I think my friend Perry ended up with New York Minute.. the great tale of the Olsen twins. How appropriate for a 30 yr old guy? Not very. But humorous I might add. These guys are all great, and we always have a good time hanging out.





No comments: