Sunday, December 24, 2006

Kilmorey Lodge




Eric and I Before the Dinner...


During dinner, I guess we clean up good!

Last weekend was Eric's work Christmas party at the Kilmorey lodge in Waterton. The food was again, fantastic. You know what they say... quality not quantity... but there were after all, seven courses. After our amazing 7 course meal, we had a gift exchange. I swear that no Christmas event is ever complete without one of these. Especially when you've got people randomly offering $50 to trade numbers for the $10 gift. Craziness. And I saw Eric's competitive side come out one again while trying to fight off a couple for their gift. I ended up with a fleece blanket... a fair trade I would say.

All this was followed by a fire outside, which was maybe not big enough to warm everyone. But it's always sweet to be outside in the winter with a hot chocolate... especially while surrounded by the mountains! So, it was a very enjoyable evening, and I am very glad that Eric decided to brave taking me along with him again this year.

No comments: