Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sneak Peak

Here's a little sneak peak of the the weekend, camping in Kananaskis. It's true. It was wet and cold, then sunny, and then wet and cold all over again. So, I am not going to lie that it was not the greatest camping trip ever to have been on. But the whole lot of us made the best of it. I am now in camping mood... ready to go!
Best part of the weekend?
(Besides the mountains, campfires...and Saturday night run to the Hot Tubs...) Hanging out with this guy.

I think I'm going to be sick just remembering the gas caused by Nick eating this ENTIRE pot of rice. We were proud of our little Nick.

Priscilla, Meg and I. Happy... but so very, very cold!


Brian and Meg's fish: caught with
the famous words "here fishy fishy fishy."

Pam, just hanging around.

Every time I see this guy, he's doing dishes... a catch indeed!

2 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

to samara:
it looks like you repeated some of the memories... well... one of the memories. I don't know how to say this with stealth.
so i will just say it.


brian.

abbott said...

sorry!! didn't mean to get you in trouble. But thanks for the heads up :) I couldn't believe how people swarmed the area for samples. We will try to be much more discreet next time.

Plans for my glass: I was going to make a set of four coasters, but I seem to have lost one of the pieces in my car somewhere and I can't find it.....I am going to get some felt to put on the bottom of the chunk of granite and use it as a hot plate, the plastic pieces from knoll I am going to use as a background for some pictures, like matts in reverse, and the big piece of glass, I am not too sure yet. Did you swipe any glass for yourself?

leah and I went to amir's going away thing after work, and he is hilarious when he is drunk. Kinda makes me wish I had gotten to know him better when I worked with me. funny how that works.

what are your plans for the weekend? I am going to try to make this the longest comment post EVER! Okay, I am done now.